Friday, May 10, 2013


Good morning! I hope you're ready for another sketch. I usually design my sketches in batches. This one was part of the batch I drew up back around April 7th. Why do I talk about this? Well it's just funny how design happens sometimes. I completely forgot what this week's sketch was until I checked it out a few days ago. I laughed, because on Sunday, I made the card you see here. Although it's not exact, it's pretty darn close, so I figured I'd use that. I'll probably still make another version, if I find the time!
Here's my "take" on the sketch. I did very little stamping. The vellum strips were made by colouring with various Copic markers.

Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Ink: Fresh Snow
Paper: Black, White, Smokey Shadow, Vellum
Accessories, etc.: Headline Alphabet dies, Copic markers.

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!


Gabby said...

I enjoy making and have made lots of cards w/basic shapes. This is a terrific sketch. Your card is awesome, nice colors. :)

Bev said...

A great sketch and lovely DT inspirations

Bev x

Shraddha said...

I know this link is closed...but I recently found this blog and love the sketches you guys are coming up with =) So I made a card using this sketch and wanted to share my take on it

Thank you =)