Friday, May 31, 2013


Happy Friday!!

Here is this week's sketch. I'm sure it's similar to something I've sketched in the past. The whole "new" thing on this one was having not just a plain scalloped strip. Add some other sort of embellishment to it. I've punched out holes in mine to make it a bit more interesting!

Here's my take:
Card Base: 4-1/4x5-1/2
Red Layer: 3-5/8x4-7/8
White Layer:3-1/2x4-3/4

Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Pure Poppy, White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
Accessories, etc.: Aqua Mist Felt, Pure Poppy Felt, Button, Baker's Twine, Scalloped Edge Die, Notched Flowers Dies

If you play along, please leave a link to your project.


Diane Malcor said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration with your sketch! =)

Becky said...

Love the simpleness of it and for me it was a quick and dynamic looking card to make. Thanks!

Heather said...

Love this sketch - and your sample colors! Perfect!

Jonia said...

Great sketch and I had so much fun doing my card! Your card is fabulous and inspiring.

Tanya said...

I played late, but I appreciated the sketch! :)