Friday, May 3, 2013

239!

Hello!

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it. I really wanted to use some of the new washi tape I recently acquired. I placed the tape on some scrap white cardstock and then punched out several circles. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I was also pretty excited to see that the green in the washi tape matched PTI's Limeade Ice colour quite well.

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Basics
Ink: Limeade Ice
Paper: Limeade Ice, Enchanted Evening
Accessories, etc.: Washi Tape (My Mind's Eye), Several Circle Punches

If you play along, please leave a link to your project:



3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Thanks for a fab sketch Natasha - it's been fun to play along this week!

Bev said...

Thanks for another great challenge, and the Fab DT inspirations

Bev x

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch! This was a fun one! :)