Saturday, March 2, 2013

FTL230, Thank You From My Garden

Hi friends. I thought that I'd pop in real quick to share with you a card that I made for this challenge. I love the spring colors that I used on this card and am very happy with the way that it turned out and hope that you are too. It was so easy to make just cutting a few layers, two die-cuts and then stamping my leaves and sentiment directly onto the white card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today
DSCN4282

DSCN4283

DSCN4284


SuppliesGraphic
Stamps: Cutting Garden, Sending You (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Pearls: White Pearls (Martha Stewart)
Die-Cuts: Cutting Garden (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: Big Shot (Stampin' Up!)
Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4

CindySignature

Pin It

No comments: