Friday, March 29, 2013

FTL 234 Happy Mothers day!!

Hey everyone!! This is my first official time being a contributor on the blog!! I am very honored to be here and look forward to many more sketches!!!

So for my card today I also decided to incorporate the ColorQ 182 challenge. Took me a while to find something that worked and when I saw the sketch I knew it was meant to be!!



The color challenge was to use Always Artichoke, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder from SU!! The stamp I used is from the Wplus9 set mother day bouquet!!

Hope you all have a great Friday and a very happy Easter!!!

Chera

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful card Chera - we were both on the same wave length with the colors!

chera said...

Thank you so much!! I really liked the colorQ Colors this week!! :)

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I love your roses and especially that you used our CQC colors! Thanks for playing with us!