Friday, March 22, 2013

233!

Happy Friday!!!

So... bad news... it's still been all wintery this past week. Sigh. We got hit with another large batch of snow on Monday, about half a foot. Doesn't sound like much... but add that to the 140cm we've already had this winter and it's getting quite tiresome! I want spring, and flowers, and lots of sunshine... I think you might catch that vibe in this week's card :)

Just an update on the pdf files. They are coming... eventually. The software I use to compile the sketches is on my PC, which I don't have set up. I'll get to these as soon as I can, hold tight!!

Here's the sketch:

Some measurements:
The card itself is approximately 4.25x4.25. The actual card stock is more like 4.25x8.75. There's about a half inch extra in order to make the top tab.
Next layer is 4x4
The image layer is 2.5x2.5, with a 2-5/8 x2-5/8 frame.


Here's my card. I was quite happy with how it turned out!

Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, It's a Jungle Out There (seriously, the happy birthday greeting is the best font and size!!!)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Kraft, White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Accessories, etc.: Edgers #5, Cover Plate: Circles, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon Pop Dots, Corner Rounder

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!



1 comment:

PapierGirl said...

Thank you for another fun sketch and for your inspiration! I love the color and texture of your card - just lovely! :)