Friday, April 27, 2012


Happy Friday! I hope you're ready for another sketch! 

I used a pair of butterflies as my main image. I thought it seemed appropriate for an anniversary card. For my main panel, I went with a 4-3/4x2-1/4 piece of paper.

Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Berry Sorbet
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Cool Caribbean, White
Accessories, etc.: Dimensional Tape, Scalloped Punch

If you play along, please paste a link below!


Karen Aicken said...

What a fun sketch - thank you so much! I loved your card as well, with the bright, cheery colours. My card is finished but the link panel isn't showing up yet. I will check back later for posting it.
Have a great weekend,
Cheers - Karen

Lydia said...

Here is my entry for the week. Thanks for the challenge!

Julie E said...

Oooo - I like this idea for a wedding card too!!! Thank you, I have been trying to think of something to do because I do not have many wedding specific images. You saved me :>)

S.R Style said...

Thanks for sketch
Here is my entry

Heidrun said...

My clean and simple for this week

Liebe Grüße Heidrun

Cindy Coutts said...

So beautiful Natasha and another great sketch! You certainly are blessed in this.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely sketch! I had fun making a card with it.

Mynnette said...

Thank you for sharing another fabulous sketch with us all! :) LOVE the butterflies!!! :)