Friday, April 20, 2012

187

Good morning!

Here's this week's sketch!


Here's my card. I was inspired by this fabric collection. I just recently picked up the On the Go Bicycle set by Hero Arts and Sizzix. It's a fun set. I've been looking for a nice bicycle set for a while. It has 3 different sizes and styles. I made my own background paper on the teal using all three.

Supplies:
Stamps: On the Go Bicycle
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Taken with Teal,  Black Onyx
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Simply Chartreuse, Pool Party, White
Accessories, etc.: Several circle punches.



If you play along please leave a link:

5 comments:

Ravengirl said...

This is a great sketch! I hope to find a bit of time to play!

Gabby said...

Neat sketch! :)

S.R Style said...

thanks for the sketch ;)
Wish you to find the time to ;)
S.R

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks for the great sketch!

manoraya said...

Thanks for the super sketch! http://manoraya.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post_12.html