Thursday, April 12, 2012

186!

Good evening! Time for another sketch!


I actually made this card a few weeks ago, but I specifically chose this sketch because I was designing my brother's birthday card. It's probably a rather slim chance that he would have checked out the blog at all, but just in case, it's being posted after his birthday.


I love all things stars and really wanted to do something with the pop up die from the movers and shakers collection, so I've also included a shot of the interior. I couldn't decide which side of the pop-up to place the stars on, so I put them on either side.


Supplies:

  • Stamps: Star Prints, Movers and Shakers
  • Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Daffodil Delight, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse
  • Paper: White, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories, etc. Movers & Shakers Die, Small and Large Star Punches, Paper Piercer
If you play along feel free to leave a link to your project!





9 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

oooooo niiiiiiiiiice! I DO like this alot!

aliwatsoncreations said...

Thanks for another fabulous sketch, loving your inspiration

Have a great weekend

ali x

Kathy Martin said...

Fun card and inside! Love all those stars!

M-J said...

Wow, I love this sketch! It looks amazing with the stars, a great boy card! Can't wait to have a go over the weekend. Roll on 5PM!

Melanie Reid said...

The pop-up stars on the spiral are fantastic.

S.R Style said...

Thanks for inspiration.
Love yours

Cindy O said...

Just a note to say thank you ... even when I don't have time to play along, I really enjoy the layouts and examples.

Karen Aicken said...

Thanks for another fun sketch, and - as always - your inspiration!
Cheers, Karen

Michelle said...

beautiful sketch...glad I found your blog!!!