Thursday, October 20, 2011

163!

Thursday night, time for another sketch challenge! This one is super simple! I had made some of these small flower embellishments a few weeks ago, but never made use of them on a card. I brought up this sketch and realized the flowers would work perfectly with this design.

Supplies:Stamps: Birthday Basics
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy Designer Series Paper
Accessories, etc.: Beautiful Blooms #3, Rhinestones
If you play along, feel free to leave a link:

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I tweaked it a little, but I loved this simple sketch! Thanks

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Just L O V E D this sketch - thanks!

RobbynW said...

Great sketch, thanks for the inspiration! Sorry about the double linky (97 + 98), not sure what happened, only entered it once, but did get a message error. When I checked to see if it was linked, saw 2 there. Feel free to delete one, they are both the same!
Thanks and sorry! :o)
RobbynW