Friday, October 7, 2011


Happy Friday! It's time for another sketch. Here it is:
And here's my take on it. I picked up the Harvest Berries set a while ago and hadn't actually used it to complete a card yet. I figured now was as good a time as ever. I didn't pick up the matching die for this stamp set, so I did the crazy thing and fussy cut the image out, which yes I realize may not be the truest clean and simple way to go about things.
Some measurements:
Card Base: Standard 4-1/4x5-1/2
Main Panel: 3-1/4x4-1/2
Main Panel Mat: 3-3/8x4-5/8
Stamps: Harvest Berries, Vintage Picnic
Ink: Dusty Durango, Dark Chocolate
Paper: White, Textured Brown, Kraft, Dusty Durango
Accessories, etc.: Wood Button, Twill, Baker's Twine
As always, feel free to leave a link to your project!


Jennifer Lubbock said...

Beautiful card!

Susan said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!

Sientje said...

Wow, love your card. I love cards made with kraft cardstock. And this one is really wonderfull. Especially the combo of kraft with darkbrown and red.

Sheree said...

Gorgeous!! I just love your take on the sketch!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!! This is a great sketch. I need to make some sympathy cards and this will be perfect!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love what you have done with this sketch! Gorgeous card. I love the colors you've used and the twine finishes it off beautifully!