Thursday, October 13, 2011

162!

Time for another sketch!
I was in the mood for lots of glitter and that brought about this holiday card. I adhered the cardstock for the ornaments to scor-tape sheets before running them through the cuttlebug. That makes things a lot easier! My main image panel was 2.5x3.75. The sentiment pane was 2.5x5.
Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Ornaments
Ink: Black Onyx
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Cameo Coral, White, Silver, Shimmery Pink, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist
Accessories, etc.: Silver Rhinestones, Silver Cord, Glitter, Vintage Ornaments Die Cut
As always, feel free to leave a link to your project:

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great sketch and sample.

Pamela said...

Enjoyed working on this sketch.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I haven't made a card in nearly 8 months. When I felt the mojo coming back, yours was the first blog I visited for inspiration. I really like the sketch and can see myself using it again and again.