Monday, July 11, 2011

FTL148 A Laugh Is A Smile

Happy Monday everyone....  it's a cool wet day here in Calgary, perfect for spending at my crafting table with a few movies and my paper crafting supplies. If only I could manage to tear myself away from blog surfing and Facebook LOL!  I just finished watching the end of "Easy A" and am moving on to "Going The Distance" once I'm done this blog post.

This was a quick and easy sketch for me, once I figured out what colours I wanted to use.  I picked up the new Stampin' Up! colours from my demonstrator friend the other day and decided to use them in this card...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip
*Images:  There She Goes Flowers of Happiness
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities


I can't wait to see what you come up with when you play along with this great sketch!

No comments: