Friday, July 8, 2011


Good morning, time for another sketch! I guess I've been on a bit of a circle kick. Like last week's sketch this one features circles, but in a slightly different way.
Here's the sketch:
Here's my take on it. It's didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped. I meant to adhere the circles not so close to the edge, but once they were down, there was no moving them.
Stamps: Background Basics: Twinkle, Star Prints
Paper: White, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Black, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories, etc.: star punch, 1-3/4 circle punch, ribbon
As always, feel free to leave a link to your project!


Karen Aicken said...

I don't usually do circles, but your sketch card was so inspiring I thought I'd give it a whirl. Thanks for another fun sketch!
Cheers, Karen

Haley D. said...

This is my first time actually playing along; I love the sketches but haven't had time to play until now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nana Connie said...

Just wanted you to know that my Gone Fishin' card (entry #21), using this sketch, was a winner over at Catch the Bug challenge last week. :-) Thanks so much for the sketches -- they really help the design layout!