Friday, July 29, 2011


Time for another sketch. We're taking things square again. Some measurement guidelines:
  • Card base: 4-1/4x4-1/4
  • Square layer: 4x4
  • Thin strip: 4-1/4x1-1/8
  • Banner tag: 1-3/4x2-1/2
Here's my card. I wasn't at all sure what kind of card I felt like making, so I consulted the colour coach, decided on the colour combination you see below, and just went with it.
  • Stamps: Love Lives Here, Vintage Picnic Sentiments, Background Basics: Petal Power (all stamps by Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories, etc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Victoria Lace, Scalloped Edge Punch, Loves Lives Here dies
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link:


Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just gorgeous!!! What a fantastic take on the sketch. I love the colors you've used too.

ShellBell said...

I'm in love with that butterfly! I hate being poor lol. I've been unemployed for 10 months and it kills me to not be able to buy my pretties.