Saturday, April 23, 2011

FTL 137 Enjoy The Moment

I hope that everyone is enjoying some time with family and friends this long weekend... it looks like spring may actually be coming for Easter this year where I live....  I'm going to break out the flipflops today even though there is still snow in my grass (in the shady areas of the yard).

I had fun with this layout.... and knew I needed to use some nice spring like colours to lift my spirits after the less than wonderful weather we've had in the last several weeks...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Soft Sky, Old Olive
*Images:  PTI Mega Mixed Messages; Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourishes; My Sentiments Exactly Little Birdie
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive, So Saffron, Soft Sky
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette twill


I wonder if I should have added a little bling to my flowers.....

I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautifull card sorry cant play along we are away in the touring caravan no craft stuff allowed boohoo Luv Sue x