Saturday, April 16, 2011

FTL 136 Absolutely Fabulous!

I haven't had a lot of time to create in the last little while... and sitting down today to create was something I was really looking forward to.... but making a card was almost painful.  I need to just get out of my head and have some fun.

The good news is... I like how my card for this weeks' sketch turned out!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White;  Black
*Pattern Paper:  Cosmo Cricket
*Images:  PTI Mega Mixed Messages
*Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot;  Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
*Embellishments:  unknown button; twine from The Twinery

4 comments:

June Houck said...

I like it too! It really is "absolutely fabulous" :)

Sheree said...

Gorgeous!! You always pick out the papers that have such impact and go together beautifully!

Karen said...

Nice card! I love that pop of red. TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Kendra said...

My eye is drawn to this card every time I open the page, I love it! I love the paper! I have that paper but haven't used it yet and this inspires me to bust it out!