Friday, October 8, 2010

FTL111 Happy Birthday

I love these colors for a fall birthday!  I had the leaf left over from another project.  I did a water color wash with Pearl Ex and Twinkling H20's on water color paper, then cut and embossed the leaf with a Cuttlebug leaf die and embossing folder set.  The sentiment is from PaperTrey's Birthday Bash Sentiments.
Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Ink - Hawaiian Shores; Paper - WaterColor Paper, DCWV Spring Mat Stack; Misc - Ribbon, Cuttlebug Leaf Die and Embossing Folder, Foam Squares

5 comments:

teatime said...

Lovely card but it doesn't look all that simple to make.

Sheila H said...

I love the combination of colors.

ktstamps said...

this is a fabulous card...how do you this technique. I love the effect!!! Please share! kt

Anonymous said...

magnifique carte
que de belle couleur
a bientot
babette

Crafty Spark said...

love the orange and the blue card together! it looks fab.