Friday, October 22, 2010

113!

Time for another sketch! There have been similar sketches to this one, both here and at other sketch sites, but there's a reason! It's a classic. The rule of threes is always a good rule to fall to! After my very grey card last week, I figured it was time for a little sun! I know lining up squares can be a problem for some, so I've included the measurements. The squares are each 1.25 inches, the panel they sit on is 4.25x1.5. Hope that helps! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Round and Round
  • Ink: Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Daffodil Delight
  • Paper: Summer Sunrise, Vintage Cream, Harvest Gold
If you play along, feel free to leave a link!

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

Sweet card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for including the measurements!

Vera said...

A classic, indeed! Great sketch and a beautiful sunny card, Natasha!

Karen said...

What a fun card - I love how cheerful it is! Love the sketch too, and thank you for the measurements.
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Vicky Hayes said...

I may sometimes not be able to find the time to use your sketches but I always want to! One of my favourites this week - thank you!

Nicole said...

Another fun layout and great sample! :)

Cat said...

i love this layout and have used something similar lots of times before. this is my very first CAS sketch challenge entry :)

Fi said...

Thanks for this sketch, love them all. Just thought I would have a go cause this one inspired me. Will hopefully do more in future.

Gisèle said...

This was another lovely sketch. I just couldn't help but give it a try. Thanks!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I loved this sketch! Thank you so much for helping do a clean & simple style!

:-)

Julie Davison said...

I'm too late for the links, but here's my card
http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2010/11/birthday-card-catch-up-thumping.html

Thanks for another great sketch!!

Nancy said...

A Christmas Card
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-weekend.html