Friday, October 8, 2010


Good afternoon! Here's this week's sketch! The tab is totally optional, it is somewhat dependent on what theme you go with. I ended up doing winter elegance, so the tab didn't fit. But if you did something like the fun flower on the sketch, it would work! Here's my take. I stamped some snowflakes on the vellum to give a subtle and soft layered look. Supplies:
  • Stamps: Snowflake Serenade, Holiday Wishes
  • Ink: Elegant Evening, Spring Rain, Fresh Snow
  • Paper: Vellum, Elegant Evening, Spring Rain, White
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link!


Banu said...

WOW..what a gorgeous card. Loved it.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous as usual!
Your sketches & cards are always such a great inspiration to me!
Thank you ~

Sarah Gough said...

Wonderful sketch - thank you!

Gisèle said...

Yet another fabulous sketch. I didn't even look at the sample cards until I posted. I guess this card was just made for snowflakes. Thanks!

Billie A said...

Great sketch, had fun playing love your card

Teressa Thompson said...

My first time playing along. I made a brand new digi stamp just for the occasion!

Thanks for the challenge!


K. Joy said...

Thanks for the sketch! I don't know if my can really count as CAS... I did mean it to, it just didn't turn out that way!! lol Your card is just beautiful, by the way!! Thanks for sharing!!

Nancy said...

I truly love this sketch... can see so many more ideas in my head!