Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ninety Eight!

Good afternoon! This week's sketch is slightly more complex than last week. I'm keeping everything nice and linear though. I've provided some measurements because I know people can get frustrated when trying to make groups of squares fit together. The sketch has rectangles, but I ended up doing squares.
  • The background layer is 1.75x5.5.
  • The next strip is 1.75x5.
  • Each square is 1.5x1.5.
Hope that helps! Here's my card. The sketch is definitely inspired by the card on page 113 of the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. Supplies:
  • Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Birthday Basics
  • Ink: Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Old Olive, Fresh Snow
  • Paper: So Saffron, Kraft, White, Tangerine Tango
If you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project:

22 comments:

Dana said...

This is gorgeous Natasha and I can't wait to try this sketch!

Gloria said...

Great LO and the pp are so nice.
Lovely card!

Angie Tieman said...

Great sketch and card! Can't wait to try it!

Lynn said...

Great card...don't you just love that turning a new leaf set...one of my favorites!

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the dimensions. I am the one that needs the help from the numbers. Thanks again.

Kathy Martin said...

Clean & Simple...and so AWESOME! :)

Linda said...

This is beautiful. I love the simple style. It turns out so elegant.

Mim said...

Really enjoyed playing along - thanks for the Challenge!

Peppitta said...

I am happy to find your blog. I prefer simple style. Will take a part in this challenge !

Glenda said...

Thanks for the great challenge - so fun!

Glenda said...

Love your card!

Basement Stamper said...

Great layout, love your card and I especially love the measurements!!! I can't tell you how much I love them!

Gisèle said...

This is another wonderful sketch. I don't know how you come up with them each week. I was really inspired by everyone's cards. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Another great layout leading up to #100!! Love the sample...the colors are gorgeous :)

Jen Carter said...

Very cute! Love your colors!

Susie said...

I love this sketch! I tend to do most embellishments in threes, so this sketch was just made for me.
Thanks for the inspiration!

EMMA said...

I love your blog! keep on keeping on!

Karen said...

Thanks for the fun sketch girls - I had a ball playing along with it!

Karen
x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like this sketch. I made one card with it but I can envision making a few more. It's so versatile.

Nicole said...

Another fun layout - I just love this blog! :)

Colleen Wold said...

Yay! So glad I got to play along! It's been a while since I have really sat down to stamp and participate in challenges.

Nancy said...

I'm so happy to have these CAS layouts to play with! I am LOVING them!!

http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/08/hello-rollercoaster.html