Friday, July 30, 2010

101!

Hello! Thanks to everyone who has already participated in last week's 100th sketch challenge! I've got lots of time this weekend so I am going to be sure to stop by at each one to get a good look at all the designs! I've got another sketch for you- #101! Here's my card. It has barely any stamping on it. I was in the mood for something pink, so it turned into a baby girl card. Supplies:
  • Stamps: Baby Button Bits
  • Paper: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, White, Bitty Box Basics
  • Ink: White
  • Accessories, etc.: Star die, glitter
If you play along, feel free to leave a link!

5 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun idea to have one large accent shape. Your shiny star is so fun.

Maria said...

Such a cute baby card! It's a great idea.

Created By You said...

What a fun layout! I'll have to find time to do this!

Billie A said...

I love the samples I have been seeing of the sketch layout. I had fun and getting use to the simpler designs not feeling I have to add so much. thanks for keeping me thinking. I have fun as always.

Nancy said...

WAY late.... but I had fun...
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/10/im-home.html