Saturday, July 10, 2010

FTL98 - Thanks



I created this card using this week's Fall-to Layout #98 and one of my favorite sets from There She Goes... Polka Dot Blooms. :)

Have a great weekend!

Instructions:
  • Create kraft A2 card base and adhere patterned paper and rhinestones.
  • Stamp flower/dot images onto white cardstock, cut into three pieces and layer onto fuschia cardstock.
  • Adhere main image to card front with pop dots.
  • Stamp sentiment onto pink cardstock, then adhere with pop dots.
  • Attach bow.

Supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Blooms, Everyday Greetings
Paper - Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse Bitty Dot, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, True Black
Miscellaneous - Sweet Blush Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Rhinestones

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow this is gorgeous... love those stamps...

Linda said...

Wow I love this card and this sketch. It is my favorite so far. All the cards I have see with it have been outstanding.

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card; I especially love your color combo!

Marisa said...

Love it!

Linda said...

Wow these just keep getting better. I love this card. I think this is my favorite sketch.

Nyte Stamper said...

LOVE it..Awesome card..

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty and a lovely bow! :)

KER said...

one of my favorite layouts...great card

Adventures in Alice Land said...

A very pretty card. I love the color combination's. Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky Carafa said...

So gorgeous, Heather!