Thursday, May 6, 2010

Eighty Nine!

Wow! Every week when I post the sketch, I can't believe how many there have been! Here's this week's sketch.

Feel free to use any shape in place of the stars, I used flowers. Supplies:Stamps: Beautiful Blooms, Big & Bold Wishes Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise Paper: White, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores Accessories, etc.: buttons * In regards to a comment question- I didn't end up die cutting the flowers. I have the die, and I know there's a way to line it up. I ended up stamping the flowers and cutting them out since I was short on time and that seemed quicker than figuring out how to line them up. * I thought I'd try using inlinkz this week, see how it goes!

15 comments:

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

fabulous sketch and love your card. Gotta love those PTI blooms.

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Natasha, this is a great card - very pretty! Question - do you die cut or stamp first? I used a friend's set, and I had trouble getting the flower straight. Thanks!

Susan said...

This is an adorable card!!!

Stephanie said...

Love this sketch & I can't wait to see everyone's take on it :)

Gisèle said...

This was yet another awesome sketch and the sample cards were so inspiring. Thanks!

Antje said...

Thanks for the nice sketch and your wonderful samples - found your blog and just love it!

Glenda said...

Fabulous sketch and wonderful cards. Great colours!

Vera said...

So glad you liked my card, Natasha! Your sketches and cards always inspire me! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog.

Crafting Clare said...

Thanks for another great sketch Natasha. Love the colour you used on yours.

Lynne said...

Brilliant sketch. I have really enjoyed working with this one. I love your card! Thank you.

Nicole said...

I just LOVE this blog - and look forward to your sketches every week! Another great sketch and sample. I had fun playing along! :)

cathier said...

I am really liking the inlinkz you used for others to share their version of the layout!
Can't wait to try the sketch myself.

Glenda said...

Love it! Thanks!

Ginger Claire said...

I love your sketches - thank you

Nancy said...

Playing late... I should have put the sentiment up higher I think...
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-holidays.html