Friday, May 21, 2010

FTL 91!

Good afternoon! Here's this week's sketch. I've used a flower in both my sketch and my card, feel free to use some other object that busts off the card a bit! I was in the mood for some In Colors and this card just kind of came together!
Supplies: Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Birthday Basics, Text Style II Ink: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede Paper: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, White Accessories, etc.: Big Scallops and Floral dies by PTI
It's a long weekend in Canada, hope everyone has a great weekend! If you decide to play along, feel free to drop a link here:

11 comments:

Ange Kelly said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used! Have a good long weekend!

Celeste said...

Beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

Gisèle said...

A wonderful sketch! The sample cards are great! Thanks!

Ida P. Krause said...

I left a link to my card but it doesn't seem to be showing up.

http://faithartistry.blogspot.com/2010/05/cic59-paper-flower-inspired.html

dotygirl said...

Great sketch again, thank for the chance to play along. Love the samples.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your card Natasha. The colours are perfect and I like the way you've put not only the flower on dimensionals but also the scallop. Thanks for producing these sketches - they are a real inspiration.

mona99 said...

I am not sure what I have done wrong with adding my link, but I cant see my entry. I believe that my entry is number 10. I have also noticed that number 5 is not showing so it maybe a column issue. Thank you for your wonderful blog.

Nicole said...

Another fun layout and great sample! I had fun playing along! :)

Lynne said...

Lovely card and great sketch. I had fun with this one.
Lynne xxx

designbygutschi said...

A wonderful sketch!
Lovely card!
Jutta

Janelle said...

Oh, too late to add my card. :( Loved this sketch, Natasha. And, here's my link for FTL91 & FTL42: http://showandtellblog.typepad.com/show-and-tell/2010/06/whoa.html#tp