Sunday, September 20, 2009

FTL60 - Holiday Greetings

Hiya! Hope you had a great Sunday! :) This is what I came up with using the most recent Fall-to Layout Sketch that Natasha created. I was hoping I'd get a chance to post this card earlier today, but life got in the way. LOL, it has a habit of doing that, eh?! :)

Have a great day!

Supplies: Stamps - Peaceful Poinsettia, Signature Christmas Ink - Memento Black, Stazon Black, Copics Paper - Raspberry Fizz, Whisper White, Holiday Cheer Miscellaneous - Pearls, Pink Rhinestone, Corner Rounder

6 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful Heather! I see you have some new PTI goodies!! Woohoo!

Steph K (booga3) said...

So pretty! I'm jealous that you got your new PTI... mine was rescheduled from Fri. to Tues. delivery :)

Julie Martin said...

very nice! love these unconventional christmas colors!

Susan Raihala said...

I'm getting this set from the man in Brown today or tomorrow. Can't wait to use it with this sketch...your card is so inspiring, and I adore the way you made the flower center!

Super Jen said...

Was able to adapt this for a "10 minute Monday" card. Thanks!

Cynthia said...

What a nice BIRGHT Xmas card. Like it!