Saturday, September 12, 2009

FTL59 - Grateful For You

Hello, and happy Saturday! :) This is what I created using the Fall-to Layout #59 sketch. I normally stamp the flowers from In Bloom onto colored card stock, then cut out and layer them with pop dots, but decided to give coloring with my Copics a try. I can definitely use the practice! :) A simple card, but I think it turned out kinda cute.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Supplies: Stamps - Friends 'Til the End, In Bloom Ink - Soft Suede, Stazon Black, Copics Paper - Kiwi Kiss Textured CS, Melon Berry, Kraft, Whisper White Miscellaneous - Melon Berry Grosgrain Ribbon

15 comments:

Susan said...

What a beautiful card. Soft, elegant and classy. Love the colors you used.

xiumaiyuki said...

Truly STUNNING!!! I have no words. Beautiful all around!!!

whoistracy said...

Heather this is AMAZING! You have completely sold me on this set. LOL

Love this sketch, too. Off to play now!

sarahmartina said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch Heather! And I love your picture! ;-) The colors of your card are just PRETTY!

Alexis said...

I think you did a great job with your Copics!!! Great card!

Amy said...

Another gorgeous creation, Heather!

Cassie said...

it's so gorgeous!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Heather this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

DottyJo said...

Lovely card and so beautifully coloured too! Jo x

Julie said...

oooh wow! very pretty. gosh i want those copics!!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful job with the Copics, striking color combo, and great showcase of the sketch!

Basement Stamper said...

stunning card, beautiful coloring.

Maureen said...

Heather, I love every card you make! You rock!!

Becky Carafa said...

You go, girl! Your coloring looks great to me!

Cynthia said...

Yet another great card...you guys make such beautiful cards.