Friday, December 13, 2013

FTL270, Swanky Snowdudes

Hi friends. I hope you are doing well. We have another fun sketch for you!

You are going to have to excuse my pictures. They are iPhone pictures. My camera cord died, like wires showing and shocking me died. I made a little video for this card too.

Here is today's video (and awful pictures). There is a Spectrum Noir Marker mini tutorial in there to introduce you to these fabulous markers hence making the video about a half hour. I don't think that you will get bored, at least I hope not!

Thank you for stopping by to visit us today and enjoy!

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9


Stamps: Swanky Snowdudes (Paper Smooches Stamps)

Card Stock: Pure Poppy, Shimmer Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Spectrum Noir Markers: Blender, CG2, DR3, TN1

Patterned Paper: Holiday Style (October Afternoon)

Mixed Sequins: Lawn Ornaments (Lawn Fawn)

Rhinestones: Red (Craft supply)

Distress Stickles: Rock Candy (Ranger/Tim Holtz)

Die-Cuts: Wine Tag (Papertrey Ink)

Tools: Vagabond (Sizzix/Tim Holtz)

Technique: Die-cutting

Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2


No comments: