Friday, December 27, 2013

273!

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season. Maybe you've even found a spare moment or two to get some stamping in! Here is this week's sketch!

Here's my take on it. I even made some of my own washi tape. In case you're wondering, I used the packing tape on designer paper technique. You just put tape on paper, make sure there are no air bubbles, then rinse it with warm water to peel off the paper. This leaves just a thin layer of the design on the tape, so it is still somewhat translucent.  I also did a little bit of paper piecing. I find that the images in this stamp set work particularly well with this technique


Supplies:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Blessings
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: Kraft, Spring Rain, Kraft, Designer Paper, Apricot Appeal
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, brad, DIY washi tape

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!







No comments: