Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FTL264, Puppy Blessings Christmas

Hello there crafty people. Today's card is so stinkin' cute! I was really excited to get this stamp set from Papertrey Ink since I have a brand new Dachshund puppy. Her name is Bella, she's 10 weeks old, and she's quite the little curious little girl. There's more about her on my blog. So of course I had to make a little Doxie card. My stamp set is Come All Ye Faithful (with die-cuts) and Stylish Sentiments: Holiday for my sentiment. I used Vintage Christmas from My Mind's Eye with Papertrey Ink True Black and Vintage Cream.  My ink is the new Memento Luxe, which I absolutely love. You can see the fab coverage on my Doxie image.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see us today!



1 comment:

chera said...

that little pooch is so so cute!