Friday, April 19, 2013

237!

Good morning!

Happy Friday! I've got a sketch for you. It didn't end up being "clean and simple" in execution, but I think the layout itself is somewhat clean and simple.



Here's my card! I fiddled and fiddled with my card elements. I even left it overnight, and wasn't quite happy with the balance, so I added the 2 teeny stars. I don't have any specific measurements for you. I cut my lines in three different thicknesses, no measuring. I just eyeballed whatever looked "right".


Supplies:
Stamps:Superstars, Star Prints, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Ink: Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, White, DSP
Accessories, etc.: Headline Alphabet Dies

As always, if you play along, please leave a link to your project! It's always fun to see them!!




No comments: