Friday, April 12, 2013

236!

Happy Friday!

Here's this week's sketch. I decided to finally use some doilies. I've had a hard time using them and being happy with how they look on a card, but I was pleased with how this one turned out.


Here's my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Peonies (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Shadow
Paper: So Saffron, Smokey Shadow, Patterned Paper (retired SU!), Printer Paper, White
Accessories, etc: Parisian Lace Die,


If you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project!




5 comments:

  1. Natasha...a doily?? I'm impressed! As always, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this! I like the doily. I too am not fond of them, I have tried to use them too. But I discovered, better to use part than whole, it just looks better! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be pleased...this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it hard to use doilies, too. It was so nice to have your example to CASE. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card in yellow with the butterfly is amazing. So simple and so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete