Saturday, June 26, 2010

FTL96 - Hope Your Day Is Fabulous

Hi, everyone! Hope you've all been having a wonderful Saturday... I just wanted to pop in and share the card I created using this week's Fall-to Layout #96 sketch.

Have a great weekend!

  • Create turquoise A2 card base.
  • Stamp flower and leaf images onto white cardstock, and layer onto green cardstock.
  • Adhere to card front with pop dots.
  • Stamp sentiment in white ink.

Stamps - Signature Greetings, All About You
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Tea Leaves VersaMagic, Turquoise Jem VersaMagic, Pretty Petunia VersaMagic, Fresh Snow
Miscellaneous - None


Anonymous said...

Heather - I love the card - striking color combination - clean, crisp look. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.


Jackie said...

That is so pretty! I love those colors, so summer-y and cheerful. I had talked myself out of that stamp set....thanks SO much! :-)

Sheila H said...

Beautiful colors - beautiful card!

Angie Tieman said...

Stunning! The color master in action!

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute! Love your colors and how you used the lined flower image with the solid centers! Love that look!

Harriet Skelly said...

Heather I love these images and your colors!

Bluemoon said...

Love this look! Looks like DP! Whose stamps are those?

Kristen said...

I just love this layout! It's a great way to use up all that pretty patterned paper I never want to cut. Are you going to add FTL 96 the the PDF? Thanks again for all the inspiration.