Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FTL87 - Congratulations

Hi everyone! :) Just wanted to pop in and post the card I created using the Fall-to Layout #87 sketch Natasha posted on Friday... At first I was going to use masculine colors, but then settled on colors that could really go either way.  Have a great day! :)

  • Create kraft A2 card base.
  • Use punch to create scallop border and adhere to strip of patterned paper.  Adhere to card front.
  • Stamp sentiment in black ink.
  • Stamp car outline image in black ink, then stamp with yellow ink.
  • Cut out and adhere to card front with pop dots.

Stamps - Enjoy the Ride (Papertrey Ink)
Paper - Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Ink - True Black, Lemon Tart
Miscellaneous - Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, Corner Chomp


Alexis said...


Basement Stamper said...

Adorable card, I love how simple it is but such a WOW factor with that paper and image!

Sue said...

Such a cute card!!!! I've been waiting for that die to get back in stock . . .

cornata said...

Very nice card!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a fun, non-traditional, baby card.

Kari Linder said...

I love this card! The stamp set is just awesome! The colors look great with Kraft card stock!!!

Rebecca said...

just want to say that I've been stopping in at your blog for a couple of months now and I'm constantly wowed by your cards! I love how simple and elegant they are!