Hi everyone! :) Just wanted to pop in and post the card I created using the Fall-to Layout #87 sketch Natasha posted on Friday... At first I was going to use masculine colors, but then settled on colors that could really go either way. Have a great day! :)
- Create kraft A2 card base.
- Use punch to create scallop border and adhere to strip of patterned paper. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
- Stamp car outline image in black ink, then stamp with yellow ink.
- Cut out and adhere to card front with pop dots.
Stamps - Enjoy the Ride (Papertrey Ink)
Paper - Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Ink - True Black, Lemon Tart
Miscellaneous - Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, Corner Chomp