Sunday, April 18, 2010

FTL86 - Congrats On Your Little Bundle


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Sunday... :) This card was created using the Fall-to Layout #86 sketch Natasha posted on Friday.  I wanted to mix things up a bit, so I used rhinestones and stars for the circle elements on the sketch... I was also toying with the idea of using my Corner Chomp on the left corner because I thought that space looked a little lonely, but after staring at it for a few minutes, I decided to leave it as is. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps - Star Prints, Signature Greetings
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Basic Gray, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow
Miscellaneous - Aqua Rhinestones, Star Punch

12 comments:

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

such a sweet card!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great take on the sketch Heather - I love this!!

Shauna said...

What a great card! I love the gems and how the stars pop right off the page at you. Such pretty colours too.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

your card is adorable! I like the stars mixed with the bling! Lovely!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Wonderful! Great colors and the bling adds a unique touch! So pretty!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The bling is a fun accent to your stars.

Susan Raihala said...

I love how you substituted the bling for elements. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

I really like your card! What company are the stamps from?

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your cards are always fabulous! Love this one!

TrishG said...

Wow - really stunning card! Love it!

Sarn loves choc said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Jennifer Carter said...

I love this! Love where you placed the rhinestones too! So appealing!