Monday, January 25, 2010

FTL75 - Congrats!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! :)

I'm here today with a simple card I created using last Friday's Fall-to Layout Sketch #75 and the new Raspberry Fizz formulated ink available from PTI. I know not everyone loves the new ink formulation, but I'm not one of them! LOL I absolutely *love* the new inks, the colors are SO vibrant!

Have a great day. :)

  • Cut kraft CS to 4 1/4" x 10 1/2", and fold in half to create card base.
  • Stamp leaf image with pink ink onto white CS, then trim down and cut around leaves on the right side.
  • Stamp sentiment with brown ink.
  • Punch small hole in upper left corner of white CS, then wrap ribbon around card and through the hole.
  • Attach white CS to card base with pop dots and tie bow.
  • Embellish with rhinestones.

Stamps - Turning a New Leaf, Signature Greetings, Polka Dot Basics 2
Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Versamark, Dark Chocolate
Paper - Kraft, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon, Orange Rhinestones


Tracy Durcan said...

So so pretty! Great card! :)

Sasya said...

this is so beautiful!!

Juliana said...

I love how the pink looks on this!

Tiffany said...

Sooo pretty! Wow, spectacular colors!

Sue Lelli said...

This is such a PRETTY card! I love the simple design and the leaf cut out and going off the side of the cardstock! FAB!