Sunday, January 17, 2010

FTL #74 Thanks So Much

I am so happy that Natasha is back with her awesome CAS sketches. This is for FTL#74. I went for the one layer card (OLC). I masked around one of my narrow rectangle nesties with large post it notes so that the entire card front was covered. I then stamped the image in Versamark and embossed it with clear EP. Then I brayered on yellow and orange Adirondak inks. I wiped the ink off of the embossed image and pulled off the Post-it notes and stamped the PaperTrey Ink sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black. I love the challenge to make a OLC!!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome, Harriet! Great card. Very cheery:)

Susan Raihala said...

WONDERFUL!!!! So happy and clean at the same time!

maurita said...

these are sooo pretty!! i will be casing these for sure!! m

Lindsey said...

I think you may have inspired me to dust off the brayer and try this. Thanks!

Kierra said...

great card! so pretty.