- Create a 4 1/4" square card base using red CS.
- Stamp a row of polka dots in white ink, and adhere a piece of pink grosgrain ribbon on top of the strip of dots.
- Stamp the sentiment repeatedly on a piece of white CS, making sure to leave room for rhinestone accents.
- Stamp a background pattern onto fuchsia CS, as well as a pink heart image onto white CS, and use heart punches to punch them out.
- Adhere the sentiment strip on top of the pink ribbon, attach the hearts with pop dots and embellish with rhinestones.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Ten Minute Wednesday
Hello! :) I hope you're all having a great day! Since there aren't going to be any new Fall-to Layout sketches until after the new year, I thought I'd pop in with a 10 minute card I created. It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone and that it's already time to ring in the new year! Where did 2009 go?? Instructions: