Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FTL68 - Wishing You...

Hi everyone! :) Here's what I came up with using the Fall-to Layout sketch that Natasha posted on Friday. I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but the white snowflakes are actually the negative punched images that I had leftover on the piece of Raspberry Fizz cardstock I used.

Supplies: Stamps - Tree Trimming Trio Ink - Fresh Snow Paper - Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White Miscellaneous - Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Aqua Rhinestones

2 comments:

My Little Space said...

This is lovely. You have some great inspiration on your blog and all projects are absolutely fab!

Mandy

Sam said...

have just found this blog - can't remember how I got here, but I do like this clean and simple blog - will definitely be adding this one to my feedreader!