Monday, November 2, 2009

FTL66 - Sending You Christmas Joy

Happy Monday! Hope your day has been flying by! :) This is what I came up with using the Fall-to Layout #66 Sketch posted on Friday. The sentiment is a little hard to see in the photo, but is much more defined IRL.

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Ornaments, Polka Dot Basics 2 Ink - Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist Paper - Bermuda Bay, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Thoroughly Modern DSP Miscellaneous - Corner Rounder, Aqua Rhinestones, Aqua Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Lemongrass Satin Ribbon

8 comments:

Nancy L. said...

super cute card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful! I love this interpretation - how you turned the rectangle posted on the sketch into the ornament! Beautiful ribbon treatment as well!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Love this card!!! The ribbon treatment is awesome. You've inspired me again...here is my card!!! Please stop by when you have a moment!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/2009/10/ftl-66.html

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the ribbon detail.

mary45 said...

So glad I found your blog came form my friend Ruth.So thanks Ruth.
Your cards are really pretty and what I have been looking for. I'm not the best card maker in fact pretty awful!
But if I can follow some tips I should be better!
Gorgeous cards well done and thank you for sharing your expertise.

Deb said...

This is GORGEOUS Heather! Beautiful layout, colors, and such a striking design altogether! {{hugs}}

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous. Love the great colors and that ornament. TFS!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab sketch and I love your card!
I played too: Here's mine
:o)