Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fall to Layout #41- Take Two


Happy time change day? This day always is met with mixed feelings. All the childless families (or families with teen/adult children) rejoice over the extra hour of sleep. Any with younger kids get to be reminded of just how much of a routine their kids had.

Anyway, the extra hour meant that I actually had time to do up my blog post this morning. I was at an all day crop yesterday and didn't get home til a bit after midnight, which meant I was in bed by around 1AM and up at the new 8AM.

Here is the sketch!


 I actually quickly threw this card together at the very end of the crop.My main panel with the circles is 3.75x2. The snowflake panel is just a touch smaller 3-5/8x1-3/8 (approximately). I actually adhered this a little higher than I meant to on the card, but it was late and I had already embossed the greeting. I just didn't feel like a do-over.



Here's Chera's card. She also featured snowflakes. I guess we both were inspired by the snowfall in our respective cities. Ha!


Happy Sunday everyone!!! Here's my sketch card for this week! I decided to switch it up a little by changing the direction of the card! Natasha laughs at me because my visions are usually a lot different then the actual sketch! But that's ok right?? Its a place to be inspired!! I decided to pull out my Distress Oxide inks for that clean crisp look they give! then stamped the snowflake images inside the coloured circles! Then I added some twine to the bottom of that piece before popping it up on my card base! After that part was all together I added the sentiment! It was a pretty quick 10 minute card to pull together. My favourite kind! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Look forward to your creations!


If you play along, please leave a link!







No comments:

Post a Comment