Friday, April 25, 2014


Happy Friday!
Here's this week's sketch!

Here's my take on the sketch:

To make this, I die-cut 3 squares, then painted them with Twinkling H2Os. Next I stamped the leaves and embossed them with white embossing powder.

Supplies: Stamps: Garden of Life, Turning a New Leaf
Ink: Smoky Shadow, Versamark
Paper: White, Savoy Natural White
Accessories, etc.: Twinkling H2Os, white embossing powder, square die-cuts

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!


Marianne said...

I really like this sketch, you have made a beautiful card with it.

Suvenkorento said...

Awesome sketch! This will go very well with inchies.

Claire Ventre said...

I absolutely love this card! TFS:)

Scrappy Géri said...

simply wonderful cards!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch!! :)

Jacqueline said...

Love this sketch, it was nice to join you.

Diane Malcor said...

Great Sketch.....thanks so much for bringing these sketches to us for inspiration!!!!! =)