Wednesday, February 19, 2014

FTL280, Music Notes

Hi friends. I LOVE Chera's and Natasha's cards and I also LOVE this sketch. I know, I say that with every sketch! Today I thought that I would make a fun play on words with my sentiment and images. What do you think? Please join us this week for our sketch. We also love to see what you do!

I've also made a video for this card that you can watch on my BLOG where you will get to meet my adorable 6-month old Dachshund puppy, Bella, and a weird contest of sorts.

God bless you and make a difference today. I hope that you enjoy my card.


Stamps: Life's Music, Think Big Favorites #22 (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Fine Linen, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Royal Velvet, Simply Chartreuse, Terracotta Tile, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Fine Linen Pattern Pack, Bitty Dot (Papertrey Ink)
Sequins: Winter Blend (Avery Elle)
Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4

No comments: