Friday, February 1, 2013

226!

Happy Friday! Here's this week's sketch:

Here's my card! I felt like making some felt embellishments. I cut thin strips of purple felt and rolled them into little buds. For the leaves, I hand cut them and stitched them.



Supplies:
Stamps: Cupcake Collection, Background Basics: Medallions
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Lucky Limeade
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Royal Velvet, White
Accessories, etc.: Felt, Bakers Twine, Brown marker



If you play along, please leave a link to your project:


4 comments:

Terstamper said...

Very pretty card! I love the little rolled flowers.

Ter ;)

Terstamper said...

Very pretty card! I love the little rolled flowers.

Ter ;)

Gabby said...

Nice sketch, cute card! Like the purple flowers w/the green bkgrd paper. :)

Betty J. said...

I'm to late :-(

http://bettys-crafts.blogspot.de/2013/02/das-leben-ist-kein-wunschkonzert.html