Friday, January 11, 2013

223!

Good morning!

Here is this week's sketch!
Some measurements for you: the middle panel is 3-1/2x4-1/4 with a 1/8 mat on either side. The circle I used is the 1-3/4 circle and corresponding layer.


Here's my card. I wanted something simple and cheerful.



Supplies: Stamps: Fox & Friends (SU!), Tiny Treats: Birthday, It's a Celebration (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Island Indigo
Paper: Pool Party, Dark Chocolate, Island Indigo, DSP (Sweet Shop)
Accessories, etc: Limitless Layers Circle Dies (PTI), Banner die (SU!)

If you play along, please leave a link!




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the great sketch! I had fun playing along.

Tanya said...

Loved this sketch! Glad I was able to play along=)

MarvA1ix said...

This was a cute sketch, and I enjoyed playing along. Everybody made such cute cards.

Maria said...

I love this sketch! I somehow thought the deadline wasn't until later tonight, so I didn't post my card until now. Oh well, I enjoyed using the sketch. :)
Here's my card:
http://creamaria.com/madeby/index.php/2013/01/26/three-challenge-cards-made-tonight/