Friday, May 11, 2012


Happy Friday!

Here's this week's sketch:

I was in need of an anniversary card, so I worked that into my design. I really love the sentiments in Beautiful Butterflies; they have such a nice combination of fonts and phrases!

Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Heart Prints, Love & Marriage
Ink: Black Onyx, Pure Poppy
Paper: Basic Black, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, White
Accessories, etc.: Scor-it, Limitless Layers Circles, Button

If you play along, feel free to play along:


Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely sketch and beautiful card! I don't think I am going to have time to play this week. Our daughter is coming home from college for a couple of weeks before starting her summer classes. We have lots planned to do. Have a great week.

Rose said...

fantastic sketch and your card is so pretty!! :)

Cindy Coutts said...

Natasha, I am so happy to be on this design team. Your sketches are just the best on the internet and never cease to blow me away. I love making a card for this challenge every single week. Your card is just beautiful and you truly have a gift.

Debbie said...

Wonderful sketch!! I needed to make several Mother's Day cards today and this was a great help!!

Mynnette said...

Thank you for the amazing sketch! I LOVE playing along with you--and your card is fabulous! :)

Vicky Hayes said...

I was very attracted to this sketch Natasha - as I am with so many of yours. Thanks again!

Cindy O said...

I marked this sketch and came back to it today - Loved working with it! I CASEd your sample card. Posted on my blog with credit to you. Thank you again, as always, for all you share with us!