Saturday, September 24, 2011

FTL159 Cute As A Button

Here is my  take on the FTL 159 sketch.  This is a 4.24x5.5 in  card.
Supplies: Stamps - Studio G; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Memento; Misc - Buttons, Ribbon, Glue Dots


Gabby said...

Very cute card and what a coincidence! Friday, b4 I left to go out of town for the day, I cut my background pieces and got my buttons and twine out to make a card quite like this! Darn ... or is it that great minds think alike? Heehee! I think I'll make it anyway cause I already have everything waiting for the final touches and assembly. :)

Carol said...

This is absolutely one of the CUTEST cards I have seen in a very long time! Love its simplicity and its adorable-ness!

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job with the sketch!! Hope to play along this week!!!!

Love that ribbon :)