Thursday, November 18, 2010

117!

Here's this week's sketch! This card was actually inspired by a cake that I saw. I used the basic colours and layout of the cake and built a card around it. And then, since unfortunately I didn't have much spare time this week, I designed this week's Fall-to Sketch around that card! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Birthday Bash (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf
  • Paper: Vellum, Spring Moss, New Leaf, White
  • Accessories, etc.: clear embossing powder, white brads, border punch
If you play along feel free to leave your link!

9 comments:

Pam S said...

Oooo...I can't wait to try this sketch! And thanks for putting it up early!!

Lumara said...

thank you for this sketch

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty card! Love that design!

TrishG said...

Fun layout! I love the card you made!!!

Karen said...

Another fun sketch -- thanks so much! I'm thrilled that I not only got the card made in time, I got it POSTED too! Smile.

Billie A said...

Great sketch had fun playing thanks for the chance.

Gisèle said...

As usual a really wonderful sketch. I always look forward to Fridays just to see what will be posted. Thanks so much!

Allison said...

As always, I appreciate the "push" from this blog esp. since I am out of Christmas cards already! And BTW, I want some of that cake...drool!

Nancy said...

A little late... http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2011/01/isnt-it-friday-sigh.html