Friday, August 13, 2010

103!

It's that time again! Time for a clean and simple sketch! This one is pretty easy to keep simple or jazz up. Here's the sketch:Some dimensions for you:
  • The yellow mat is 2-7/8 x4-1/4
  • The white image is 2-1/2x3-3/8
  • The card is your basic 4-1/4x5-1/2
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Year of Flowers: Daffodils
  • Ink: Rich Cocoa
  • Paper: Dark Chocolate, So Saffron, White
  • Accessories, etc. Copics, Satin Ribbon
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link. I've only started to look at last week's entries, you all have really outdone yourselves! There are so many amazing cards!!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Love this layout...

Also, if (or when) you've got another page of layouts 81 and up ready to go and want to post it somewhere or email it to me, I can add it to the pdf of layouts 1-80 so you've got everything in one file.

Barbara said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Billie A said...

Great sketch again, had fun and love your cards so pretty. Thanks for the chance to play

Vicky Hayes said...

A fantastic fall to layout - I could have made hundreds of cards without really thinking! Thanks as always Natasha for all the inspiration.

La'Diva said...

This was fun! It's been awhile since I made a card. Whew!

La'Diva Creations said...

Had fun creating! It's been awhile since I made a card. Whew!

Sasya said...

thank you for the awesome sketch!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Great layout!! I made 2 -LOL!

Gisèle said...

Another great sketch. Everyone has made some really beautiful cards. Thanks!

Karen said...

So pretty! Love the sketch, and of course your card. The colouring is beautiful! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.com

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Once again, another great sketch! Don't know what I'd do with the inspiration of these layouts!

Nancy said...

I can see myself playing with this sketch again...
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/10/trying-to-get-back.html